Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Maker's Toolkit [YouTube Channel]
Video 
Just thought this would be interesting to some of you people, especially wannabe game developers.

Game Maker's Toolkit (GMTK) is a channel that analyses game design, using specific games as examples, and generally looks at a wide variety of game genres. The channel is somewhat active, uploading at least 2 videos a month, that go into a lot of detail (many of which are just under 20 minutes long). The fluid visuals and good pacing of the videos help to get points across so that anyone is able to understand them.

Here's a good example of the quality you can expect from their videos:

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any third parties mentioned in this post and simply want to bring them into the spotlight for those that might find them interesting.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Plancake for this post
Sorry if my post sounds like some kind of robot, I was just kinda piecing it together and ended up sounding formal for some reason.
(09-06-2020, 01:09 PM)Plancake Wrote: Sorry if my post sounds like some kind of robot, I was just kinda piecing it together and ended up sounding formal for some reason.
Haha, have -1 rep for that.

Just kidding.
[Image: FIfo_sig.png]
sig by R4Y_ANC3L
It's a good channel. 'Turbo Button', too.
@LJJoeBailey on Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What was the last game you played, and why? LJJoeBailey 9 1,678 07-11-2020, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Fifo
  Elgato Game Capture HD Fifo 0 343 07-08-2020, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Fifo